Rosineer RNR-MV1 Manual Rosin Heat Press For Plant Oil Extractions
Rosineer RNR-MV1 rosin extraction manual press utilizes a combination of heat and high pressure to instantly create a solvent-free oil product that rivals hydrocarbon extractions in aroma, aesthetic, and most importantly, medicinal efficacy. This machine is simple and safe to use in an ordinary household environment and requires no professional expertise in the field of botanical extractions. The innovative design of its lever mechanism allows you to keep the maximal continuous pressure for as long as you want without using additional presses. The top and bottom heating plates are insulated with stainless steel covers to prevent burn injuries. Two sets of controls allow you to set temperature in the range of 0-399 °C (0-750 °F) for both plates separately. The press machine comes with two backup fuses, a user's guide, two screw tools, and AC power cord.
Important notice: Please always keep the machine out of children's reach.
- Temperature range: 0 - 399 °C / 32 - 750 °F
- Maximum pressure: 1 MPa / 150 psi
- Heating plate size: 3" x 4" / 7.6 x 10.2 cm
- Power: 700 W
- Current: 6 A
- Voltage: 110V-120 V
- Total Weight: 32 lbs / 14.1 kg
- Packing Size: 13.66" x 23.5" x 12.2" / 34.6 x 59.79 x 30.9cm
- Limited Warranty: 6 months for controllers; 3 years for other parts.