Rosineer RNR-MV2 Manual Rosin Press Machine - Food Grade Stainless Steel Plates
Rosineer Manual Rosin Heat Press Machine
- Patent Design: Rosineer RNR-MV2 heat press machine is for pressing plant oil. Different from arbor heat press, you don't need to press continuously; Hydraulic press achieves higher pressure but it's heavy to move; Hair straightener or flat iron is hard to get enough wax and waste your buds.
- Safety: Food-grade stainless steel plates; Stainless steel cover keeps you away from burn injuries. -Easy Operation and Maintenance: Two temp controllers and timer set by buttons; Adjustable bottom platen height is compatible to tea filter bag; Detailed manual/instruction and tools included in package.
- Heavy Duty: Machine body made by iron and solid backbone made by stainless steel and iron. Rolling sleeve made by copper.
- Other: Rosineer also provides rosin collection tools, silicon container and mat inside bamboo station. Please search "rosineer" for more information.
Important notice: Please always keep the machine out of children's reach.
- Temperature range: 0 - 399 °C / 32 - 750 °F
- Power: 700 W
- Voltage: 110 V - 120 V
- Total Weight: 33.07 lbs
- Packing Size: 34.7 x 31.5 x 62.5cm
- Working Size: 8cm x 10cm / 3" x 4"
You’ll be redirected to our secure payment server