Rosineer RNR-PV2 Pneumatic Rosin Press Machine - Food Grade Stainless Steel Cover for Heat Plates
Out of Stock
- Patented Design: Rosineer RNR-PV2 heat press machine is used to extract plant oil. Unlike an arbor heat press, you don't need to apply manual force with the RNR-PV2. With a hair straightener or flat iron, it is hard to get enough wax without wasting your buds, and, with a hydraulic press, you can achieve higher pressure, but it's too heavy to move.
- Easy to Operate and Maintain: Two temperature controllers and timer are easily set using buttons. Pneumatic system and electric circuits systems are operated with separate buttons/switches. Detailed instructions and tools are included in the package.
- Safe to Use: Extra safety features include stainless steel covers on food-grade aluminum plates that protect you from burn injuries, adjustable air cylinder working speed, emergency and two-hand-operated press buttons.
- Heavy Duty: The machine body parts and its sturdy backbone are constructed with stainless steel and iron.
- Accessories: Rosineer also provides rosin collection tools, silicon containers and a mat inside a portable bamboo station.
Important notice: Please keep the machine out of children's reach at all times.
- Temperature range: 0 - 399 °C / 32 - 750 °F
- Maximum pressure: 1000 lbf
- Heating plate: 3" x 4" / 7.6 x 10.2 cm
- Power: 700 W
- Voltage: 110 V -120 V
- Total Weight: 39.02 lbs / 17.7 kg
- Packing Size: 13.7" x 24.6" x 12.4" / 34.7 x 62.5 x 31.5 cm
You’ll be redirected to our secure payment server