- The document was last updated on June 27, 2014
- Personal Identification Information
- We may collect personal identification information from our visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when customers visit our website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, billing information, such as credit card number and billing address, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, or password. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about our users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about visitor's means of connection to the site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- Web Beacons
- Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our website is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how customers use out site. For example, we will know how many visitors access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our website is used.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- We include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Rosineer.com. If a user submits personal information to any of those sites, his/her information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- How We Use Collected Information
- Rosineer.com may collect and use customers' personal information for the following purposes:
To provide customer service
We may use information you provide to us to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We use this information to fulfill your order, to send an order confirmation, product updates or warranty information.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
To improve our website
We may use feedback customers provide to evaluate and improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information customers provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We DO NOT share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
We may send our customers information they have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may choose to contact us through our website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide customer service
- How We Protect Your Information
- The security of your personal information is very important to us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Sensitive and private data exchange between our website and customers happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We provide two ways for our users to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a PayPal payment option. If you choose to use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose a PayPal payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage all our users to read that privacy statement before providing their information.
We retain a customer's information for as long as his/her account is active or as needed to provide the customer services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use customers' information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent customers' personal identification information to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Rosineer.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Acceptance of The Terms
- Contacting Us