Rosineer PRESSO PRO Electrical Rosin Heat Press, 2000 lbs Force
Our newest electric Rosineer PRESSO PRO heat press is as easy to use as your regular coffee machine. Just set up your temperature and time on the digital control panel, load your herbs, and push a start button! This 2000 lbs force press is more powerful then our PRESSO manual heat press machine and boasts a slightly larger dual heating plates. The press machine comes with a user's guide and AC power cord.
Important notice: Please always keep the machine out of children's reach.
Rosineer PRESSO PRO is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers.
- Maximum force: 2000 lbs
- Heating plate size: 2.36" x 3.54" / 60 x 90 mm
- Heating plate thickness: 0.5" / 12 mm
- Temperature range: Up to 302 °F / 150 °C
- Power: 120 W
- Current: 1.2 A / 0.6 A
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Product Weight: 15.6 lbs / 7.1 kg
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 7.3 x 10.8 inch / 16.5 x 18.5 x 27.4 cm
- Package Weight: 23 lbs / 10.45 kg
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 15 inch / 23 x 23 x 38 cm
- Limited Warranty: 2-Year
What is rosin and how it is produced?
Rosin is a concentrated extract of cannabis plant which is produced by applying heat and pressure to the plant parts (usually flowers or hash and kief) to squeeze out a translucent, sappy substance.
What do I need to start making rosin?
You need a rosin press, a parchment paper sheet, a collection tool, and your precursor. Additional items that you may want to use when pressing rosin are filter bags, pre-press molds, non-stick mats, etc.
How do I make rosin?
- Prepare your plant material. Make sure it is kept at the optimal 62% humidity.
- Place the plant in a folded parchment paper sheet.
- Turn on your press machine and set your desired temperature and timer.
- When the press plates reach the right temperature, place the parchment paper with your plant material on the bottom plate and operate the machine according.
- When done, remove the parchment paper, get rid of the pressed plant parts, and gather rosin using your collection tool.
What are the recommended press settings?
For Cold Pressing: 160°F - 190°F, for 1 to 5 minutes or longer. Cold pressing produces terpene-rich rosin but with a sacrifice in yield.
For Hot Pressing: 190°F - 225°F, for 40 seconds to 3 minutes. The hotter you press, the higher yield you’ll get, but the high temperature causes a drop in rosin quality.
Flowers can be pressed at 190°F - 225°F for 30 - 180 seconds.
Refined precursors such as hash, kief, dry sift are usually pressed at 165°F - 195°F for 60 - 130 seconds.
What filter bags should I use?
We carry three mesh sizes: 25, 100, and 160 microns. 25 micron bags are best used with fine grain materials such as kief, bubble hash, and dry sift. 100 micron bags give the best filtration and highest quality output for flower rosin, but you may see some reduction in yield. 160 micron filters are usually the optimal type of bags for flowers; they result in good yield and quality rosin. For detailed info on filter bags, please see FAQ on How To Select Rosin Filter Bags
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is typical yield for say 5 grams flower?
The yields depend on the strain and quliaty of your buds. It gives about 15% - 25% for flowers; 50% - 70% for kief or hash.
Does this provide enough pressure?
Yes, for 2 to 5 grams flowers or kief per load, it provides enough pressure.
How many grams, at one time, can this machine handle?
You can press 3 - 5 grams buds per load, or more for kief or hash.
How much can it press in one go
You can press up to 7 grams in one go.