Rosineer AUTO hybrid rosin heat press is a powerful, foolproof machine that generates up to 4 Tons of force and features large 3 x 5 inch solid aluminum insulated separately heated plates and an easy to use two-channel digital control panel. The press is for someone who values simplicity of the design combined with strength and streamlined extraction process.
Important notice: Please always keep the machine out of children's reach.
Rosineer AUTO is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers.
- Temperature range: Up to 356 °F / 180 °C
- Maximum pressure: 4 Ton
- Heating plate size: 3" x 5" / 76 x 127 mm
- Power: 800 ~ 1800 W
- Current: 7.3~16.3 A / 3.7~8.2 A
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Product Weight: 52.9 lbs / 24 kg
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.9 x 15.7 inch / 31 x 20 x 40 cm
- Package Weight: 65 lbs / 29.5 kg
- Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 11 x 18 inch / 39.5 x 28 x 46 cm
- Limited Warranty: 2-Year
What is rosin and how it is produced?
Rosin is a concentrated extract of cannabis plant which is produced by applying heat and pressure to the plant parts (usually flowers or hash and kief) to squeeze out a translucent, sappy substance.
What do I need to start making rosin?
You need a rosin press, a parchment paper sheet, a collection tool, and your precursor. Additional items that you may want to use when pressing rosin are filter bags, pre-press molds, non-stick mats, etc.
How do I make rosin?
- Prepare your plant material. Make sure it is kept at the optimal 62% humidity.
- Place the plant in a folded parchment paper sheet.
- Turn on your press machine and set your desired temperature and timer.
- When the press plates reach the right temperature, place the parchment paper with your plant material on the bottom plate and operate the machine according.
- When done, remove the parchment paper, get rid of the pressed plant parts, and gather rosin using your collection tool.
What are the recommended press settings?
For Cold Pressing: 160°F - 190°F, for 1 to 5 minutes or longer. Cold pressing produces terpene-rich rosin but with a sacrifice in yield.
For Hot Pressing: 190°F - 225°F, for 40 seconds to 3 minutes. The hotter you press, the higher yield you’ll get, but the high temperature causes a drop in rosin quality.
Flowers can be pressed at 190°F - 225°F for 30 - 180 seconds.
Refined precursors such as hash, kief, dry sift are usually pressed at 165°F - 195°F for 60 - 130 seconds.
What filter bags should I use?
We carry three mesh sizes: 25, 100, and 160 microns. 25 micron bags are best used with fine grain materials such as kief, bubble hash, and dry sift. 100 micron bags give the best filtration and highest quality output for flower rosin, but you may see some reduction in yield. 160 micron filters are usually the optimal type of bags for flowers; they result in good yield and quality rosin. For detailed info on filter bags, please see FAQ on How To Select Rosin Filter Bags